Andrew Park has over 30 years’ experience in legal practice as a solicitor. For most of his career he has concentrated exclusively on company & commercial work for business clients, mostly owner-managed. As he built up his specialist wine trade law practice, he deliberately narrowed the focus of his company & commercial practice, and now offers his expertise in this area to two types of client:
- accountancy firms who do not have their own in-house legal capability, but want to work closely with a skilled and trusted company & commercial lawyer in order to help their clients achieve their goals and in connection with their own internal matters
- other law firms who do not themselves have company & commercial law expertise, but have clients who require it and do not wish to refer those clients to other law firms.
For both these types of client, Andrew can provide company & commercial consultancy services in connection with:
- agency and distribution contracts
- business acquisitions, sales and buyouts
- commercial contracts and transactions
- corporate transactions
- joint ventures
- partnerships and shareholders’ agreements
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss what you need and how Andrew might be able to help you.