Andrew Park has 40 years’ experience in legal practice as a solicitor. For most of that time he has concentrated exclusively on company & commercial work for business clients, mainly owner-managed. As he built up his specialist wine & spirits trade law practice he narrowed the focus of his company & commercial practice, and now offers his expertise in this area on a consultancy basis to three types of client:
Accountancy Firms who do not have their own in-house legal capability, but want to work closely with a skilled and trusted company & commercial lawyer (a) to help their clients achieve their goals, and (b) on their own internal matters.
“I frequently groan – sometimes even despair – at the quality of work done by some law firms for clients of mine – even firms that profess to be specialists. I would give Andrew full marks for technical expertise on company and commercial work, and on every measure of quality of service.” Read the full testimonial
Other Law Firms who do not have sufficient cover to service company & commercial law work themselves, but (a) do have clients who require it, and (b) do not wish to refer those clients to other law firms.
Foreign Lawyers who are looking for a “safe pair of hands” to help them handle matters with a UK or EU element for their clients, while keeping the work “in-house”.
“Great value and good at what he does” Read the full testimonial
“Andrew is a terrific lawyer: knowledgeable, practical, resourceful” Read the full testimonial
For the above types of client Andrew can provide company & commercial consultancy services in connection with:
- agency and distribution agreements, domestic and international
- business mergers, acquisitions, and sales
- exits from businesses, amicable or otherwise
- all kinds of commercial contracts:
- joint ventures, co-operation and licensing agreements
- supply and trading agreements
- standard conditions of contract and related procedures
- website terms and e-commerce documentation
- corporate transactions – eg shareholder succession, restructuring
- partnership, LLP and shareholders’ agreements
“Big thanks for your efforts in ensuring finalisation of the deal. Without your skilful handling we would still be going round in circles.” Read the full testimonial
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss what you need and how Andrew might be able to help you.