Andrew Park has assisted numerous producers and brand owners from around the world on a range of UK/EU wine and spirits brand projects, including:
- brand-sharing and joint venture agreements between producers and importers for the supply of wine under newly-created brands
- licensing trade marks, bottle and label designs, and other intellectual property rights for the production or distribution of branded products
- agreements between producers and UK importers for “exclusive label” or “buyers own” brands.
Other services for Producers and Brand Owners:
- Agency, Distribution and Other Contracts
- Regulatory Matters
- Termination, Compensation and Dispute Resolution
“It was very useful for us to have a UK based lawyer, particularly one so knowledgeable about the wine trade. He was able to explain UK laws and how things work there. He’d been involved in similar cases before so that experience was invaluable.” Read the full testimonial
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss what you need and how we might be able to help you.